- Payment for our items is accepted through Shopify on their secure server. Payment must always be received before items are dispatched. A contract is not made until Starlet Jewelley confirms your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order.
- All orders are sent via recorded delivery or insured special delivery for security and speed. Starlet Jewellery Ltd cannot be held responsible for any failure by Royal Mail to deliver the package or for any failure by the recipient to accept delivery.
- Should you not be present when your parcel arrives, the post office will inform you that your parcel is awaiting collection at your local depot. However, if the parcel is not collected or redelivery arranged within 7 days they will return the items to us. In this instance postage will be charged to re-send your order.
- Many of our jewellery designs are handmade and therefore very slight variations in design or materials used are to be expected. Furthermore, whilst we have taken the utmost care to represent the colour and appearance of all the materials accurately on this website, due to the variation in computer monitors colours may vary slightly.
- All statements and information contained on this site are believed to be correct and are stated in good faith. However, Starlet Jewellery Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising from inaccuracies. We do not endorse any external organisations that may be accessed from our site; we have no control over their services or the content of their sites.
- We cannot be held responsible for silver or metal tarnishing whether Sterling or plated. Plated items may wear with time, exposing the base metal. We cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions, metal or otherwise.
- Please be aware that due to the materials used items may have small objects or sharp parts. Care must be taken when handling, wearing and using such items. Starlet Jewellery Ltd does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage arising from the misuse or negligent supervision of such items. In particular, such items are not toys are unsuitable for small children. They should be kept out of reach and fully supervised at all times.
Your details and data
- Your privacy as an individual and as a customer is important to us, so we don't use the information you provide on this site to learn any more about you other than what is required to fulfil your orders.
- Any personal data gathered by us in your use of this site will be recorded electronically and only used in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- A cookie generated by our site contains no information about you. It contains only a numeric ID that, for example, allows you to retrieve your account details or shopping list. The cookie lets you enter your email and password so you don't have to enter those details again.
- Starlet Jewellery uses your email address as a convenient way to contact you about your order. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. We will not pass your details on to any other third parties.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.om time to time and we reserve the right to do so without any notice to you so you should visit this page, at least once every thirty days, to review our then-current privacy practices
If you are interested in becoming a stockist of Starlet products please visit our trade area for more information or contact us to discuss.